When am I Eligible for the Vaccine? If you are interested in getting an email when you are eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine with helpful information, please click here. This information will only be seen by the Board of Health Office. THIS IS NOT TO SIGN UP FOR THE VACCINE!
COVID-19 TEST SITE LOCATOR
MOST UPDATED QUARANTINE AND ISOLATION GUIDANCE 12/4/2020
RETURN TO WORK GUIDANCE 12/4/2020
Updated Sector-Specific Workplace Safety Standards Effective as of Friday, November 6th, 2020. Click here for details on restaurants, Click here for Retail, Click here for indoor and outdoor events.
See Town of Charlton information below. For up to date information on COVID-19 cases click here
Town Officials and Emergency Management personnel continue monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. Updates will continue to be posted to the Town’s website at townofcharlton.net and will be issued via email/text through Town News, as well as the Town’s social media channels. Subscribe to receive these email/text messages at www.townofcharlton.net/notifyme.
PLEASE SEE BOARD OF HEALTH PAGE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION. CLICK HERE
Social Distancing: You may not feel sick but you could be contagious
Every child and adult needs to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from someone outside their household and to stay away from enclosed public spaces, unless it is absolutely necessary (such as the grocery store or pharmacy).
It is extremely important to understand:
- that most people who contract COVID-19 may have very mild symptoms initially but are still contagious and can infect another person
- that someone’s life could be put at risk if they contract COVID-19
- Social Distancing reduces the spread of the virus
- Minimizing the spread of COVID-19 helps our first responders and hospitals
If you’re feeling run down, watch for a low-grade fever, a minor cough, or shortness of breath. If you begin to exhibit symptoms, CALL your healthcare provider for instructions.
Mental, Health and Human Services
During this uncertain time, anxiety may be on the rise or other issues may be surfacing that create even more uncertainty and questions. Mass 211 is a free resource available 24/7 that connects callers to information about critical health and human services available in their community. It serves as a resource for finding government benefits and services, nonprofit organizations, support groups, volunteer opportunities, donation programs, and other local resources. Always a confidential call, Mass 211 maintains the integrity of the 9-1-1 system saving that vital community resource for life and death emergencies.
Status of Charlton’s Municipal Buildings and Grounds
- the building will be open to the public beginning July 6th
- Please observe Social Distancing and wear a mask when entering the building
- email is the best method to reach a department, see the Staff Directory for assistance
- certain government board/committee meetings have moved to an online meeting platform and instructions are detailed at www.townofcharlton.com/Agendacenter as to how residents can participate. Board of Selectmen meetings will still be available through cable access
- Visit https://www.townofcharlton.net/190/Town-Treasurer-Collector to view bill paying options
The Council on Aging
State and Federal Resources
Massachusetts Office of Business Development
Massachusetts Unemployment Assistance
Center for Disease Control
Steps to address Homelessness