Please remember to use your front light to indicate whether or not you are welcoming Trick or Treaters
The Board of Health would like to remind everyone participating in Trick or Treat to follow recommended CDC and DPH Guidelines by:
• Maintaining 6 feet physical distance from anyone not in your household.
• Avoid large groups or clustering at doorsteps.
• Carry hand-sanitizer and wash hands thoroughly before eating anything.
• Do not participate if you are feeling unwell or exhibit any symptoms.
For those handing out treats:
• Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after preparing treat bags or candy for trick-or-treaters.
• Consider lining up pre-packed treat bags for families to take outside while maintaining social distancing, such as at the end of a driveway or yard.
• Wear a mask and maintain 6 feet physical distance from any trick-or-treaters.