Our goal is the cultural and artistic enrichment of our community.
Charlton Cultural Council grant applications are due by the deadline of October 15.
As a part of Old Home Day, the Charlton Cultural Council sponsors the Annual Art Show in the Town Hall and Senior Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Labor Day. The fine work of local artists in various formats is on display, hanging on the walls, set on tripods or tables for all to enjoy. Artwork displayed in the past has included:
- Category Remembrance Pieces - Artwork submitted on behalf of a deceased friend or loved one
- Special Art-Ability - Artwork submitted by individuals with physical, cognitive, visual and hearing disabilities
- Category Fiber Arts - Artwork associated with yarn, thread or fabric (LIMIT TO 3 feet by 3 feet)
- Digital- Photography/Media/Video
- Drawing- Pastel/Charcoal/Pencil
- Painting- Oil/Acrylic/Watercolor
- Sculpture and Ceramics
- Mixed Media
Art Show Form
Click here for the form