As a part of Old Home Day, the Charlton Cultural Council sponsors the Annual Art Show in the Town Hall and Senior Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Labor Day. The fine work of local artists in various formats is on display, hanging on the walls, set on tripods or tables for all to enjoy. Artwork displayed in the past has included:
- Category Remembrance Pieces - Artwork submitted on behalf of a deceased friend or loved one
- Special Art-Ability - Artwork submitted by individuals with physical, cognitive, visual and hearing disabilities
- Category Fiber Arts - Artwork associated with yarn, thread or fabric (LIMIT TO 3 feet by 3 feet)
- Digital- Photography/Media/Video
- Drawing- Pastel/Charcoal/Pencil
- Painting- Oil/Acrylic/Watercolor
- Sculpture and Ceramics
- Mixed Media
Entering the Art Show
Enter the Annual Art Show! Art Show Entry Forms can be found here! Entries may also be brought to the Charlton Library.
The Charlton Cultural Council's (CCC's) Old Home Day Art Show will be held on Monday, September 5th, 2022 from 10am-1pm at Town Hall in Charlton. Please note that all fees will be waived this year! Artwork must be dropped off in person on Sunday, September 4th, 2022 between 2pm-4pm at Town Hall. Additionally, artwork must be picked up by 2pm on Monday, September 5th. Winners will be announced at 1pm. All Art Show participants must complete this form to be officially entered into the show. Forms will be accepted through Sunday, August 29th, 2022. If you are submitting multiple entries to the Art Show, then you must complete a new registration form for each entry. For questions or additional information on the Art Show, please contact the CCC at Cultural.Council@townofcharlton.net. We can't wait to see you at the Art Show!