Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This hill is opposite of the residence of Elisha Darling.
There are some thirty graves at this spot, from which we infer The McIntire Cemetery was a public burial place.
The Major Daniel Williams Lot is pleasantly situated on the west side of the reservoir between the Depot and City on land for a long time owned by Major Williams, and now owned by the Hammond brothers.
The Fitts Burial Yard is the burial lot of Caleb Fitts, together with some relatives and neighbors.
The Mixter homestead is the house now owned and occupied by Albert Stevens.
In the yard upon this farm there are but two graves, children of Joseph and Mary Martin, who died in 1827 and 1830 respectively.
This burial place is on the farm now owned by John Davis, known as the Fletcher Farm, a mile south of Parker School House on the Dudley Road.
The Dresser Hill Public Yard is one of the oldest in the town.