Charlton Municipal Offices
37 Main Street
Charlton, MA 01507
The following opportunities are currently available in the Town of Charlton. Please contact the appropriate person or department head if you are interested
Town government needs citizens that are registered voters to give of their time and talents serving the Town of Charlton. A Talent Bank Form has been established as a means of compiling a list of interested citizens willing to serve on a voluntary basis on a variety of boards and committees. Some boards meet often - some require less time - and some are busy at different times of the year. From time to time, there are also needs for advisory committees or sub-committees appointed to work on specific projects. If you are interested in serving, please indicate your preference by downloading the Talent Bank Form and mail with resume to: Selectmen's Office, 37 Main Street, Charlton, MA 01507 or FAX it to us at 508-248-2374.
Please complete an Application for Employment to be considered.
Requests for Proposals and Bids
- Seasonal Cemetery Maintenance Worker. Submission deadline: June 27, 2016 or until filled.
- Firefighter / EMT. The Town of Charlton Fire Department is accepting applications for Four (4) Full-time Firefighter / EMT’s. Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Monday, June 13, 2016.
- Assistant Animal Control Officer. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and completed application to Town Administrator Robin L. Craver, Town of Charlton, 37 Main Street, Charlton, MA 01507. Submission deadline is May 23, 2016 or until filled.
- Request for Proposal: Full Service Contract Operations and Maintenance
Charlton Wastewater Treatment Facilities. Download Notice
- Request for Proposal: Lease of Municipal Property for Communications Tower. Proposals must be received by 2:00 p.m., Monday, July 25, 2016 at the Office of the Town Administrator, Town Offices, 37 Main Street, Charlton, MA 01507. Download Notice
Note/Disclaimer: Bidders who download from the web need to notify the Town Administrator's office at 508-248-2206 to be notified of addendums or changes to the process.
Please complete a Talent Bank Form if you are interested in serving.
- Finance Committee openings.
Interested candidates should contact Town Moderator, Peter Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Council on Aging opening.
Interested candidates should send letter to the Board of Selectmen,
37 Main St., Charlton, MA 01507
- The Board of Selectmen are looking for members for the Open Space Committee. Anyone interested should submit letter to the Board of Selectmen, 37 Main St., Charlton MA 01507.
- WRTA (Worcester Regional Transportation Agency)
The Board of Selectmen is looking for a person. Interested in serving on the WRTA. Send letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen,
37 Main St.,
Charlton, MA 01507
- Alternate representative opening on the WRTA – Worcester Regional Transit Authority advisory board. Anyone wishing to be considered, should submit a letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen,
37 Main St., Charlton MA.
- The Charlton Arts and Activities Center is currently seeking a new board member. Interested parties should call 508-612-0293 or email email@example.com.
- Cultural Council (1)
- Historical Commission / Historic District Commission has five (5) openings.
Meetings are the first Monday of every month at 7:00pm at the Town Hall.
For more information, contact Bill Hultgren at 508-248-7034.
Submit letters of interest to the Charlton Board of Selectmen
37 Main St., Charlton MA
- Personnel Board (1)
- Zoning Board of Appeals is looking for two members: One (1) permanent member
and One (1) alternate member. Please submit letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen, 37 Main St.
Charlton, MA 01507
Click here for more information on these appointed and/or volunteer positions.
Types of Opportunities
Requests for Proposals/Bids
Application for Employment
Talent Bank Form