Charlton Municipal Offices
37 Main Street
Charlton, MA 01507
The following opportunities are currently available in the Town of Charlton. Please contact the appropriate person or department head if you are interested
Town government needs citizens that are registered voters to give of their time and talents serving the Town of Charlton. A Talent Bank Form has been established as a means of compiling a list of interested citizens willing to serve on a voluntary basis on a variety of boards and committees. Some boards meet often - some require less time - and some are busy at different times of the year. From time to time, there are also needs for advisory committees or sub-committees appointed to work on specific projects. If you are interested in serving, please indicate your preference by downloading the Talent Bank Form and mail with resume to: Selectmen's Office, 37 Main Street, Charlton, MA 01507 or FAX it to us at 508-248-2374.
Requests for Proposals and Bids
- Custodian. Deadline: May 4, 2015 or until filled. EOE
Note/Disclaimer: Bidders who download from the web need to notify the Town Administrator's office at 508-248-2206 to be notified of addendums or changes to the process.
- Notice of Sale - Town Vehicles. All sealed bids must be received by the Office of the Town Administrator, 37 Main Street, Charlton, MA 01507, no later than 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at which time the bids will be opened publicly. Posted: May 24, 2015
Click here for more information on these appointed and/or volunteer positions. If you are interested in serving, please complete the Talent Bank Form.
- Charlton Government Study Committee: Anyone interested in being considered for this Committee must be a registered voter in the Town of Charlton. Interested persons should contact the Board/Committee or Moderator and ask to be considered. Letters of interest can be sent directly to the Selectmen’s office for forwarding. We anticipate the Board of Selectmen will make appointments and form the Government Study Committee at their July 7th meeting. Click here for more info.
- Finance Committee: 1 full time and 1 alternate opening. Interested parties should send a letter of interest to the Moderator.
- Tree Warden: The Board of Selectmen is looking for someone interested in being appointed as Tree Warden until the next Town Election in May of 2015.
Submit letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen, 37 Main St., Charlton, MA 01507 no later than November 6, 2014
- The Charlton Arts and Activities Center is currently seeking a new board member. Interested parties should call 508-612-0293 or email email@example.com.
- Cultural Council (1)
- Historical Commission / Historic District Commission has five (5) openings.
Meetings are the first Monday of every month at 7:00pm at the Town Hall.
For more information, contact Bill Hultgren at 508-248-7034.
Submit letters of interest to the Charlton Board of Selectmen
37 Main St., Charlton MA
- Personnel Board (1)
- Zoning Board of Appeals - 1 Alternate
Types of Opportunities
Requests for Proposals/Bids
Application for Employment
Talent Bank Form