Charlton Municipal Offices
37 Main Street
Charlton, MA 01507
The following opportunities are currently available in the Town of Charlton. Please contact the appropriate person or department head if you are interested
Town government needs citizens that are registered voters to give of their time and talents serving the Town of Charlton. A Talent Bank Form has been established as a means of compiling a list of interested citizens willing to serve on a voluntary basis on a variety of boards and committees. Some boards meet often - some require less time - and some are busy at different times of the year. From time to time, there are also needs for advisory committees or sub-committees appointed to work on specific projects. If you are interested in serving, please indicate your preference by downloading the Talent Bank Form and mail with resume to: Selectmen's Office, 37 Main Street, Charlton, MA 01507 or FAX it to us at 508-248-2374.
Requests for Proposals and Bids
Note/Disclaimer: Bidders who download from the web need to notify the Town Administrator's office at 508-248-2206 to be notified of addendums or changes to the process.
- The Town of Charlton ("Town") hereby requests sealed bids for the lease of space on an existing tower on property located at 85 Masonic Home Road in the Town, to install cellular/wireless telephone equipment. The Request for Proposal ("RFP") will be available for pickup in the Town Administrator's
Office, 37 Main Street, Charlton, Massachusetts 01507 on January 20, 2016. Download the RFP.
Click here for more information on these appointed and/or volunteer positions. If you are interested in serving, please complete the Talent Bank Form.
- The Charlton Arts and Activities Center is currently seeking a new board member. Interested parties should call 508-612-0293 or email email@example.com.
- Council on Aging:
Effective July 1, 2015, there will be one opening on the Council on Aging to fill a term for one year.
The Council on Aging is responsible for representing and serving all the elders in the Community.
Interested parties should send letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen, 37 Main St., Charlton, MA 01507 as soon as possible.
Posted: June 16, 2015
- Cultural Council (1)
- Historical Commission / Historic District Commission has five (5) openings.
Meetings are the first Monday of every month at 7:00pm at the Town Hall.
For more information, contact Bill Hultgren at 508-248-7034.
Submit letters of interest to the Charlton Board of Selectmen
37 Main St., Charlton MA
- Personnel Board (1)
- Planning Board has an alternate opening. Anyone interested should send a letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen, 37 Main St., Charlton MA 01507 as soon as possible.
- Zoning Board of Appeals is looking for two members: One (1) permanent member
and One (1) alternate member. Please submit letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen, 37 Main St.
Charlton, MA 01507
Types of Opportunities
Requests for Proposals/Bids
Application for Employment
Talent Bank Form