Charlton Municipal Offices
37 Main Street
Charlton, MA 01507
Town Hall is closed on Fridays.
|Welcome to the Town of Charlton
NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Nomination papers for the May 2, 2015 Town Elections are now available at the Town Clerk's Office. Click here for details.
CERT Training: Tri-EPIC REPC
will be hosting CERT (Citizen Emergency Response Team) Training. Application deadline is February 4, 2015. Click here for details and application.
Sunset City Project Information:
Saturday, February 7, 2015:
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015: Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting re: Sunset City project will be held Tuesday, Feb. 3rd at 7 PM at the Charlton Middle School. Agenda
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015: Board of Selectmen Meeting re: Sunset City project will be held Tuesday, Feb. 10th at 6:30 PM at the Charlton Middle School. Agenda
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015: The second public hearing session of the Sunset City campground/motocross facility site plan application to the Charlton Planning Board will be held on Wednesday, February 18 at 7:15 p.m. in the auditorium of the Charlton Middle School, located on Oxford Road. The technical review topic of this particular public hearing session will be review and discussion of the applicant’s submitted project traffic impact analysis.
- Download the Traffic Impact Analysis Report
- Download the Site Plan Sheets. The Planning Board notes that these are the site plan sheets from the original application submittal and are subject to potential design revision as the site plan application review process proceeds.
FREE Ice Fishing Day on February 7, 2015 from 10 AM - 2 PM at Buffumville Lake Park. Download flyer
National Grid warns customers of billing scam. Download notice.
2015 Dog Licenses are now available in the Town Clerk's office or by mail in request.
A late fee of $10.00 will be added to license fees if you fail to license by March 1. Any dog owner failing to obtain a dog license is subject to a $50 fine by Animal Control.
FY2015 Triennial Certification Revaluation - Click here for Everything You Need To Know!
| Property Revaluation - Notice of Public Disclosure
Water connections are available for properties on Main Street, North Main Street, Northside Road, and Route 20. Call the Water and Sewer Commission at 508 248-4953 for information. Download Announcement
The FY 2015 tax rate for the Town of Charlton is $13.42 per thousand
All information on this website is offered for informational purposes only. While every attempt is made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it is the individual's responsibility to confirm information, including meeting dates, times and locations, by contacting the appropriate department. Links are provided for informational purposes only and their inclusion does not necessarily constitute an endorsement by the Town of Charlton or Westwell's Web Works. Neither the Town of Charlton nor Westwell's Web Works shall be held liable to any person or entity for any information contained on this website.
Need Community Info?
Winter Parking Ban: A winter parking ban will be in effect during and 48 hours following a snowstorm of over three inches for this upcoming and all ensuing winters on all streets in the Town of Charlton. Click here to read the full policy.